The 2020 Women’s Retreat
Dates: June 5 – 7th, 2020
5 meals included
2020 Women’s Retreat FAQ
St Benedict Lodge, McKenzie Bridge, OR This rustic, peace-inspiring facility is located 50 miles east of Eugene, nestled next to the “wild and scenic” McKenzie River.
Cost: $200, includes 2 nights lodging in your choice of private or shared rooms, shared restrooms, all meals and retreat activities.
- A journal or notebook/pen/pencil
- A small, special item for our ceremonial altar that represents a quality of yourself, your life, your essence, or your deepest dream(s) that you would like to reclaim or expand.
- A flowing scarf (lightweight) or a piece of "flowy" fabric that will move gently.
- Drums, noisemakers, finger cymbals. Does anyone play hand drums such as djembe? I love drums and invite anyone who plays to bring one!
- Willingness to wander--and wonder--in the land of infinite possibility!
- Online: Online registration form will be create soon
- Call: 541-485-0035
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write: 390 Vernal St Eugene OR 97401